2/17/2016

Adjectives

I don't know about you, but I've been eating like it's no one's bizzzness recently. I have to admit, I am one of those annoying people who goes to a restaurant and has to capture the beauty of the food from every possible angle. At home, I don't take pictures of the food that I make, but I DO take pictures of my husband's dishes. He's a much better cook than I am. Sigh.

So, here's my little collage.



Today, I uploaded my Adjective Literacy Center packet. It includes four engaging activities for kids to practice using adjectives. It's made for first grade, but it could be used for advanced kindergartners or struggling second graders.


Here's what included:
1. Sorting: Adjectives or Not Adjectives




2. Silly Animal Adjectives
3. Adjective Race

4. "Find the Adjectives" Task Cards

You will find more pictures and recording sheets to go with each activity in the download.

Click here to download it.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Adjective-Center-Activities-2395913


Standard Addressed:
L.1.1.F Use frequently occurring adjectives.


If you are looking for extra practice sheets to review adjectives, you can check these out.






Hope these are helpful for you!

Chloe





댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기