12/10/2015

Naughty or Nice Writing Craftivity

Were you naughty or  nice this year?

I told my kids that Santa Claus is coming to town, but he would only give presents to the nice children. I can tell you now that those little faces looked a bit guilty when I said that, so this letter turned out to be a piece of persuasive writing: convince Santa why you should get a present this year. Haha.

We talked about how one can't be perfect all the time, but we should still try to be good every day. We made a list of many good and kind things we did this year and filled out this piece of paper.



Oh, by the way... this could happen.





Next, we filled out a wish application and wrote a letter to Santa, and then attached them to the Christmas stocking craftivity. These looked super cute hung under our board, but you could deck your bulletin board with them, too! :) This was simple, but most importantly, the kids loved it.

If you want to take a closer look, click here.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Naughty-or-Nice-Craftivity-and-Printables-Letter-to-Santa-2251344

For an extra bit of fun for this month, we made snowmen using i-Clay. i-Clay is seriously magical. It's mess-free and it even smells good. I found this in Korea and use it all the time because my kids just l-o-v-e it.




Thank you for visiting my blog!

Hope you have a great week.

:)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기